This is the most important decision you will ever make
10 million children dead since 1967. Isn't it time to say, "Enough!" We think so. Do you?
If your answer to that question is yes then we would ask you to seriously consider the pledge below and the difficulties that may come your way if you choose to sign it. Like Wilberforce, should you decide to call for the abolition of evil, you will be derided and vilified by people across the house.
History, however, will view you differently,
Preborn children in the UK are waiting for their Wilberforce. Will it be you?
The Wilberforce Pledge
As a legislator I affirm that:
- human life begins at the moment of fertilisation.
- all humans are created in God's image by, through, and for Jesus to the glory of God, and all souls belong to Him.
- as God's image-bearers, all humans both display His divine worth, power, and attributes, and possess equal, objective worth before God, not varying on the basis of incidental characteristics; such as ethnicity, age, size, means of conception, mental development, physical development, gender, potential, or contribution to society.
- the laws of our land should apply equally to all human beings from conception to natural death.
- the murder of an innocent human, regardless of their ethnicity, age, size, means of conception, mental development, physical development, gender, potential, or contribution to society, is a crime against humanity that must be punished equally under the law.
- any power that I have as an elected representative has been ordained by God and, given His supremacy over all thing, my role is to uphold justice and righteousness through the creation of laws that reflect the standards laid out in God's Law and His Word.
I therefore pledge to:
- follow in the footsteps of William Wilberforce and those who brought an end to the slave trade by working relentlessly to see the total and immediate abolition of abortion without exception or compromise.
- continuously bring bills of equal protection to Westminster at every possible opportunity until all human beings are equally protected under the law or my time as an MP has come to an end.
- vote against and stand publically against all Dundas style Bills and amendments that seek to incrementally change abortion laws by creating regulatory guidelines for when, where, why, and how to obtain legal abortion of innocent preborn children, thereby legally sanctioning abortion.
Fill in the form below to sign the pledge now.
Find out more:
Need more details before you commit? We are happy to answer any questions that you might have
- Learn more about abolitionism as well as the theology and history that underpin it by clicking here.
- Read our answers to some of the common exceptions that pro-life legislation seeks to insert into the law below.
- Arrange a meeting, request further information or provide us with feedback by contacting us at the details listed here,